BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

10 March, 2007

Weekends!

its the weekends again here in mukah... hell.. its the same week after week here in mukah... there's nothing much to do ever here... its been like that since a year and a half ago... its nearly 2 years that i've been working here in mukah... and day by day it sucks even more.... no offence to people in mukah though... its just that going away from the busy city of kuching and moving here to mukah is a real culture shock... even when i go back to kuching for holidays and then come back to mukah, i still get culture shock... i don't know... maybe cause everyone i know are in kuching and those that i'm close to here are from kuching, i just makes me miss kuching... sometimes i wonder why... maybe cause of my work i have to bear with mukah... maybe so... and so far going into town and seeing growth in the town gives hope... hopefully... well... what i know that its slowly growing... and hopefully they'd repair the roads going in and out of mukah... its a real drag... not just on me... but on my car as well... traveling by flight (Twin Otter) doesn't help either... its the first time i nearly threw up in a plane before... it was just so damn uncomfortable. but hey... its mukah right? hehehe... for me, the nicest things bout mukah would be the people, the foods and the prices of goods...


But still... i always think... 'HOME SWEET HOME' when i think of kuching... and even though some times when i'm in kuching, i don't even go out much... but when i do, i go with either my family, friends or my girlfriend... they're what matters most... and my band... its been so hard lately to do what i love which is playing music... jamming with my band... its an activity that i used to do weekly... and now... its more like once in 2-3 months... and that sucks... and watching movies with my friends and girlfriend is also limited to when i do go back to kuching only... mayeb it'll make me appreciate kuching more when i'm in mukah... well lets hope so... either way, i'll take it with a smile on my face...


0 comments: