BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

24 August, 2007

What I really needed...

Few months ago, I always thought about turning my lil notebook into a mini desktop PC by connecting it to a monitor with external keyboard and mouse as well. Then I started to upgrade my notebook bit by bit. And then, I realized a major flaw in my plans. I was running short on USB Ports! I mean, my notbook only had 3, and the items that i needed 2 connect 2 my notebook's USB ports to turn in into a Desktop PC was more than 3... I was stumped. Looks like I need to get a USB Hub. At first, I bought a USB external Hub... Cheap Sale... RM9 only... Low Yatt... Big mistake... the Hub couldn't support more than 1 Item at a time. DEMMIT... then, i thought long and hard.... then i found and bought the ultimate USB Hub I could find! Jeng Jeng Jeng!


A PCMCIA USB HUB!!! 4ports! Plug N Play!

Was just wat I needed... Hmmm....

0 comments: