BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

19 November, 2007

New Old One...

Usually you would hear people say "Out with the old, In with the new" right? Well, in my case, it's "Keep the old and out with the old... If it's still working that is...". I might sound stupid in that but would make sense also cause it's somewhat similar with the other saying.

The camera makes me look slim. I love it.

You might be wondering what I'm referring to. Well, I'm talking about my new camera. Which is actually an old camera in our family. We had it since I started studying in penang, which was in 2000. That's like 7 years ago. It's a Minolta DiMage X. It's got 2MP, auto focus, 3x optical zoom and 4x digital zoom. Well, some of you might think that it's just 2MP. My handphone's camera is higher than that. It might be true, I'll admit that. But since I've been using my phone to take pictures before this, I seriously can say that my phone's picture quality absolutely cannot compare to this camera. And the best part is, It has a real camera flash! That means it can take night shots even better than my phone can.

My collegues Sucan n Josena

But before today, I've had issues with this camera. The battery were already pretty worn out. So, I bought a new battery a few weeks ago through Lelong.com.my, which was the only place that still had the batteries for this camera, and they were quite cheap. So, the battery just arrived today and after charging it at home with a quick charger while having my lunch, It's now good to go! And the pictures are still great.

The New, Old baby...

0 comments: