BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

03 January, 2008

Disapearance

It's been more than a month since I've aded anything into this blog of mine. Factors ranging from beng lazy and being extremely busy. Currently in Sabak Bernam for a 3 weeks of course. And starting from this update, I'll be updating my blogs with pictures during my course duration here. So, enjoy and if there's anything else, please do let me know. Peace.


Luggage department had a hard time with out luggage.
Spent our whole day waiting at KLIA for the bus. We were forgotten.
Finally the bus came and we were on our way. A 3 hour trip all the way to Sabak Bernam.

Sopped at a pit stop along the way to Sabak Bernam and had our dinner. Payed RM4.50 for Nasi Lemak and a Drumstick. Expensive is the name.

Touched down at Politeknik Sabak Bernam at 10:30pm. Bad 1st day. The pool looked inviting. but can't go in. Sucks...

The End of Part 1





0 comments: