BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

24 March, 2008

Music Room

It's been nearly half a year now since our Polytech got our whole set of musical instruments and it's only been 2 months since our very own Music Club was formed by Hatta. And on the 15th of this month, which was last 2 weekend, they had their 1st live accoustic performance which was in conjunction with the opening of our Red Wave Week that was organized by the Electrical Engineering Department.

The day before, I had the chance to catch a practice session for 1 of the bands that would be playing. And I just have to say that these guys had real mad musical skills. They were really talented. But sadly I couldn't go and catch their performance on that night. But I know the audience would absolutely love their music.


For now my hope is that these guys would hone their talents and take it a step further and maybe more. And maybe a future plan to upgrade the music room will come sooner than later.

Later.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the TV Digital, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://tv-digital-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.