BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

20 October, 2008

What's the deal??

Sometimes I always get people telling me that I talk more than what I do. And I have to admit, sometimes I do. Now I'm wondering why do I do it?

Is it because:
a) I just love to do it to annoy other people (including those I love)??
b) I was born an asshole from the beginning who just love to piss everyone off??
c) Or maybe I learned it from those who are close to me who does the same??

Well, whatever the damn reason is, I'm gonna stop TALKING shit and more DOING stuff.

Anyway, to all those whom I've talked shit and big to, I'm SORRY... But please don't rub it in. But those who's been fucking with me and got my shit talking back to you, then you deserve it.

So Yeah, Thank You for listening. Now I can't eat. Cheers..

0 comments: