BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

03 September, 2009

Understatement of a wasted mind...

Have you ever been pressured so much by people around you that you just seriously don't know what else you can do?

Somehow feel that on a daily basis. Now that I'm a father of one, I feel it so much more. Day after day, I think about consequences of what I did in the past that WILL haunt me in the next few days or maybe later. Sometimes I feel that pressure is just waiting for me around the corner and just waiting to eat me alive.

What do I have to fall back on when everything goes down? Myself.

It's not that I can't go to my family. It's just that I don't what to.

But somehow, every day I go home and I see the face of my beautiful daughter and my wife, it just seems to go away. Sometimes I just feel like staying at home and be with my daughter so that I don't have to think of the pressures that are awaiting for me the next day.

Working at home and starting a business is an option. But, how much do I know about starting a business? None at all. I can learn about it. Been thinking about it. But, can I do enough to keep the business alive and going for the following years? Especially when It's going to be what I need to support my family.

Right now, thinking so much about it just not a good decision. So, shutting up now.

0 comments: