BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

29 March, 2007

It has Begun....

finally the day for me to collect rentals have arrived... after re-counting them all over again... nearly 100++ items have to be returned... in fact, when you count a pc... there's more than 1 item on a pc... n that's alot... guess things like these comes with the job... but seeing the other guys working as hard... just makes me wonder... do we ever get paid enough?

but sometimes, i also wonder... should i be thinking about my pay, other than my job? well.. maybe some people say that working with the government has it's perks... sometimes you don't come to work and you still get paid... but i don't think i'd sink to that level... though some would... it's an advantage right? so why not take it? but now... i'm really thinking about starting my own business... my own company... i wonder.... hmmmm....

0 comments: