BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

19 October, 2008

Saosin / Circa Survive

Saosin / Circa Survive... what am I talking about? For those who have been and will always be rock musician, I'm sure you've either heard the name Saosin or Circa Survive before.

Saosin with Cove Reber

Why I'm putting them together in this entry is because I'm wondering what's the freakin dispute about who was and is the better singer in Saosin. The reason why I say this is beacuse I've been hearing so much about how Cove Reber is unsuited for the job as vocalist in Saosin with their songs and how much people are prefering Anthony Green's voice instead.

Saosin's Latest with Live Performance

Well......

My say is, SCREW the past! Saosin now has Cove as the vocals. So what if their old songs are not suitable for him. New songs are always on the way and I'm ecstatic to hear them. Besides, Anthony's voice is now the core for Circa Survive. And I'm even more exited to hear their new tunes.

Anthony Green's Current Band Circa Survive. Good tunes... Damn Good...

IF you're still shittin bout comparing who's voice is better sounding in songs in general, I'd go for Anthony. Why? Because his voice entwines with his music and he feels it to the core and what he does with his voice for me is a damn miracle.

Circa Survive's new Album. Get it while It's still HOT!

Still undecided? find their videos or tunes and listen to them. You'll get what I mean. Cheers

0 comments: