BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

19 October, 2008

Skateboarding Again...

It's actually been more than 2 years since I've last skated. But, in the last 3 months, I've joined some of our students and started skating again. A lot was lost in the 2 years of my retirement but now I'm in the process of learning back some of my old tricks and also some that I never got to land perfectly. Anyway, Introducing the other guys who's been skating with me lately:

Faizal

Love this mid-air-Backside-Lipslide shot

Another mid-air-Backside-Lipslide

Sticking that Backside-Lip... Niceeee

Another shot from a different angle

Frontside-Boardslide

Frontside-Boardslide from another angle

BeeLow (not sure what's he's real name is)

Sweet Feeble-Grind

More Feeble, Other Angles

Backside-Boardslide or just Boardslide

And Finally: Kevin (I think that's his name)
Real smooth Boardslide

New Skateboard-O-Lympic Synchronized Manuals...

Well, that's all the skaters that we have for now. But lately, I've seen 2 more new skaters that joined Faizal and Beelow skating during the evenings. I haven't been so well lately, so I couldn't join them but will be by next week... I hope... Later

0 comments: