BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

10 November, 2008

Before Anew, A resolution has dawn...

Or whatever that goes with it. It's now already November and I'm still as big and fat as I was before. Not sure why some things haven't change much. But hey, there's still time to change all that. It's with doing some exercise. Obvious eh?

Well, now that my wife's finally here with me to stay, We've started a new resolution for me (can't believe I needed my wife to start a resolution for me). I've been doing some sports here these few months, especially my favourite sport of all time which is Skateboarding and also been playing football with some of my colleagues here as well. But I haven't been seeing much results though.

So, here I am and It's November and I'm actually doing the exercise I actually don't like to do so much.

JOGGING................

Ok dear... Ok... let's run... :oP

0 comments: