BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

10 November, 2008

Pau, Dumpling, Pau...

First of all, I would like to say that I've been living here in Mukah for more than 3 years now and among all the traditional foods that I've tasted, I'd really have to say that the best food I've tasted here is really the dumplings made especially at Sweet Bun Bakery Co. Mukah.

The initial sign to look out for when you're in Mukah

Here's the front view of the bakery, with included vacancy sign on the glass..

And with all the dumpling they offer which includes Chicken, Chicken w/ egg, Butter, Red Beans and Peanuts, my forever favourite would always be their Vegetable dumplings, presented together in a stacked metal box, which I would love to call the magic box of dumplings because when you open them, they all just look so yummy and pretty.

Here's the magic box containing the dumplings... yummy!

So beautifully shaped..

Butter dumpling, my wife's favourite dumpling

My beloved Vegetable dumpling

Look at those beauties.. So pretty...

And not forgetting C-H-E-A-P.That's me paying RM 2.40 for the 3 dumplings and the owner of the store at the counter.

0 comments: